In 2008, a small group of Manchester residents led by local dentist and community leader, Dr. Tim Cooper, decided that “Good” wasn’t enough for the 21st Century and, using Jim Collin’s book Good to Great as a guide, starting moving Manchester from Good to Great. In the years since the group’s inception, various projects have been dreamt, improved or completed.
- City banners and community beautification
- Supporting entrepreneurship and offering classes
- Post Secondary Education support through the Manchester Regional Education Partnership (MREP) Center with NICC and UIU.
- Manchester White Water Park
- Central Park Skate Park
- West Delaware Academic Booster Club
- And More!
We would love to hear your ideas!