The Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce is located in a well-known and historic building right on Main Street in downtown Manchester, Iowa. Incorporated in 1944, the Chamber has served as a community and business advocate for over 75 years and is still evolving and progressing with the community today!
The Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce is organized for the purpose of advancing the quality of life, economic well-being, and awareness of the Manchester Area so that our community will be a better place to reside and conduct business of professional endeavors.
Collaborating for community growth and economic success.
- President: Kurt Heims, Heims Awards
- Vice Pres: Jade Schneider, ISU Extension & Outreach
- Treasurer: Luke Imsland, Community Savings Bank
- Secretary: Nicole Riley, Visit the Magic Travel
Board of Directors:
- Mitch Hermiston, Stryten Energy
- Faith Hermanson, KMCH Radio
- Leanne Fangmann, Quiltmaker’s Shoppe
- Lucas Fangmann, Physical Therapy Solutions
- Julie Woods, Northwestern Mutual
- Abby Buesing, Buesing & Sons LLC Rental and Vacation Properties
- Stuart Sleper, XL Trailers
- Angie Salow, Regional Medical Center
- Dave Wakefield, Executive Director