The Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce is located in a well-known and historic building right on Main Street in downtown Manchester, Iowa. Incorporated in 1944, the Chamber has served as a community and business advocate for over 75 years and is still evolving and progressing with the community today!
The Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce is organized for the purpose of advancing the quality of life, economic well-being, and awareness of the Manchester Area so that our community will be a better place to reside and conduct business of professional endeavors.
Collaborating for community growth and economic success.
- President: Kurt Heims, Heims Awards + Custom Gifts
- Vice President: Caitlyn Scherbring, Brides & Weddings
- Treasurer: Luke Imsland, Community Savings Bank
- Secretary: Val Lindsay, Regional Medical Center
Board of Directors:
- Tadd Moorman, American Family Insurance, Tadd Moorman Agency
- Mitch Hermiston, Stryten Energy
- Lucas Fangmann, Physical Therapy Solution
- Jade Hargrafen, ISU Extension & Outreach
- Nicole Riley, Visit The Magic- Travel Agent
- Faith Hermanson, KMCH
- Leanne Fangmann, Quiltmaker’s Shoppe
- Julie Woods, Northwestern Mutual
- Dave Wakefield, Executive Director